Translate

tisdag 29 december 2015

En tillbakablick i moll och dur


Kanske är det fler som känner att de egentligen inte vet någonting, som uttrycks i den vackra melodin, Both Sides Now, av Joni Mitchell. 





Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castle in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I´ve looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on
 everyone
So many things I would ´have done
but clouds got in my way
I ´ve looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still
somehow
It´s cloud illusions I recall
I really don´t now clouds at all

Moons and Junes and Ferry wheels
The dizzy dancing way that you feel
As every fairy tale comes real
I´ve looked at love that way
But now it´s just another show and you leave em laughing when you go
And if you can, don´t let them know
Don´t give your self away
I ´ve looked at love from both
sides now
From give and take, and still
 somehow
It´s loves illusions that I recall
I really don´t know love
I really don´t know love at all

Tears and fears and fealing proud
To say I love you right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus
crowds
I´ve looked at life that way

But now old friends they´re acting strange
They shake their heads and they tell me
that I´ve changed
well something lost,
but something gained,
in living everyday
Oh, I´ve looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still
somehow
It´s lifes illusions I recall
I really don´t know life at all



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar